Hi everybody! Welcome to another picture tutorial, today I’ll be showing you how to create this gorgeous, intricate looking nail art design. We’ll being doing a purple ombre with white net flower stamping, we’ll also be putting a few purple diamantes in the flowers. This design looks very intricate and tricky, but, to be honest, it really isn’t. I will say however, that it is quite time consuming. So don’t attempt this design if you have plans within the next couple of hours.
Here’s a list of what I used and what you’re going to need:
- Nail and Cuticle oil. (Optional)
- Nail polish remover.
- A cotton bud/Q tip. (Optional)
- A nail file. (Optional)
- A base coat.
- White nail polish. (I’m using Sally Hansen’s White On)
- Liquid latex/palisade. (Optional)
- A make up sponge.
- 3 shades of purple polish. (I used Sally Hansen’s Uptempo Plum, China Glaze Better Not Pout and Essie’s Style Hunter)
- A small paint brush/clean up brush. (Optional)
- A top coat.
If you’re going to do the stamping part of this design as well, you’ll need these:
- A stamper. (I’m using Born Pretty Stores clear jelly stamper)
- A scraper or old credit/membership card.
- A stamping plate with a net type design.
- Stamping polish or a thick, pigmented white polish. (I’m using Born Pretty Stores 6ml white stamping polish)
I’m adding diamantes to my nails, but if you don’t have them, this design looks just as good without them.
You don’t have to do a purple ombre, you can do any colour gradient you want.